Experience the difference of "Elite".

Reminders

cp9293
Apr 23, 2012 5:14 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 395 posts

Are there reminders, to alert customer that their balance is due, if they paid by check? Or reminders to send them Welcome Packets or anything else, which the owner sets up?

Thanks,
Claudia

Michelle J
Apr 23, 2012 7:52 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi Claudia,

At the moment, no, but our release for payments by check necessitates having that and it has become high priority.

-Michelle

SunrealtyBGI
Jan 10, 2024 4:13 PM
Joined Aug, 2018 11 posts

Hello, I still cannot find any reminder functionality.  I have someone booked for a year out, and I need to book some things for them 2 or 3 months before arrival (I can't do it yet).  But I have to use Outlook to remind me.  Sorely lacking! Notes are great, allow a reminder please for them! 

Caleb M
Jan 19, 2024 12:44 PM
OR Team Member Joined Mar, 2022 114 posts

Hi,

There are a plethora of functions in place that could offer reminders, mainly system alerts/messages. Beyond that you are able to make a template and trigger that sends to you personally at a certain time ahead of a booking. https://www.ownerrez.com/support/articles/email-templates

That all being said, if the current system functionality is not satisfying what you're looking for then we generally recommend writing your thoughts up as a suggestion in our Feature Request forum, so other clients can vote up your ideas for new and improved features in OwnerRez:

https://www.ownerreservations.com/forums/requests 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

~Caleb

SunrealtyBGI
Jan 19, 2024 2:23 PM
Joined Aug, 2018 11 posts

Hi Caleb,

I use alerts and triggers but they are all account wide for all bookings.  So yes I can get a reminder sent by email for every booking 3 days before arrival to send the check in instructions, and I do use that. But you don't have the simple ability for a specific booking to say 'hey, remember to do X by Y days before arrival for this one booking' or whatever. There is a notes field, I am suggesting allow us to add a customizable reminder popup for them I guess.  It would be used more than you think, I think! Regards, Mark