Experience the difference of "Elite".

Granting Access

SM8285
Apr 23, 2012 2:48 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 7 posts

Just signed up a new account and LOVING the software, great job! Cannot seem to locate the ability to grant access to a manager, please advise.

Thanks!

Michelle J
Apr 23, 2012 3:06 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

Hi SM8285,

Thanks for the kind words!

Our 'grant access' feature has not been released. We've had bits of that designed for awhile but we had to delay it to make way for higher priority features.

What some users do is share a common email address to login with.

We also have Third Party Alerts that can be configured to send email to someone whenever a property is booked, dates change or is canceled. For instance, this helps you alert the housekeeper that a new booking came in.

-Michelle

SM8285
Apr 23, 2012 3:13 PM
Joined Apr, 2012 7 posts

Thanks for the prompt response. A common email may work and the alerts are definitely useful. I have multiple properties I own and manage, is there a limit to the number of properties I can enter?

Michelle J
Apr 23, 2012 3:16 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jan, 2011 582 posts

No limit. You can enter as many properties as you want. Our pricing model - due out in a month or two - is based on bookings so the number of properties doesn't matter.

That being said, you may find that if you enter a LOT of properties, the booking overview calendar is difficult to manage. It can only show 8 or 10 properties side by side before you begin to run out of room. We haven't developed a "ribbon" style availability chart, but that's on the dev roadmap for the future.

-Michelle