Experience the difference of "Elite".

HI I am new

Tim M
Jan 13, 2020 2:50 AM
Joined Dec, 2019 8 posts

my name is Tim and I am new to this software. my main reason to get it was to be able to process my own credit cards. I couldn't bare having Vrbo holding my money.
I hired some one to put my get my listings to put it up for me. I simply could't figure it out. Did any one else hire some one? i would love to hear your process on the sort ware.
so far , the only thing i can figure change my rates.

BlueMtnCabins
Jan 13, 2020 10:39 AM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

Welcome. I did not hire anyone and I did my own website. Ownerrez can help create and host fully bookable site for you - you just need to fill out your property(s) info first. Did you know you can also import your Airbnb or Vrbo listing into this software?

In any case, you can look at may help topic or reach out to support.

Tim M
Jan 17, 2020 8:02 AM
Joined Dec, 2019 8 posts

Thanks!

Lydia B
Jan 17, 2020 1:25 PM
Joined May, 2019 159 posts

Hi, Tim! Welcome! Home many places do you have?

BlueMtnCabins
Jan 17, 2020 2:44 PM
Joined Jun, 2016 1115 posts

I am not sure what you are asking for - to set up ownerrez or to make a website? or both?
I have figured ownerrez out on my own over time, I have 3 properties. I have built my own website using generic website host company and ownerrez widgets (this was before ownerrez started offering to build entire websites).
In either case, you need to have ownerrez set up properly for each property you have( including calendar sync, property amenities, rates etc).
after that, if you decide to use ownerrez to build a website - it should be fairly easy.
If you will decide to have a 3rd party website and have ownnerrez widgets integrated, that is fairly easy too for any website person (as mentioned, I did my own).
But 1st step is to set up ownerrez.
Then decide who will be your credit card processor (ownerrez has a list of ones that they integrate with but they cannot decide that for you which one you want).
After you have decided, you sign up with that processor and obtain credentials for embedding into ownerrez.
Then test your payment by running example $1 transaction.