Experience the difference of "Elite".

Hello From Portland

Belladonna
Mar 4, 2019 6:42 PM
Joined Feb, 2019 2 posts

Hello,
I have a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom rental in Portland, OR, and am scurrying to get this system set up.
Its moving along like a tortoise...
belladonna
I have had 6 rentals back in the pre- fall of 2015 days where I was so busy I only used VRBO and it was crazy!. I've scaled back and am starting from ground 50.
Need some automization...
Thank you!
Looking forward to sorting this part of my business out.

JTVRs
Mar 4, 2019 7:54 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

I am starting May-ish, but yea there is a lot to do. I have been picking away at it.

I would suggest:

to really pound the heck out of this link ---> https://www.ownerrez.com/support
consider the hosted website (for several reasons)
keep it simple - use the templates as much as possible and make changes later
don't be afraid to ask questions here - there is good support
if you are not living in or next to the unit, get both a smartlock and video doorbell
get yourself on all the OTAs (Airbnb, HA/VRBO family, Booking.com)
consider the PriceLabs dynamic pricing utility to help maximize revenue.
etc.

Belladonna
Mar 4, 2019 10:02 PM
Joined Feb, 2019 2 posts

Thank you,
That's helpful,

Might as well put it all out there... as the answers usually come when I ask aloud...
Feel free to send me to the right place to figure this out...Paul tried, and I'm still confused
I can't figure out how to make the templates work where I, and also my guests can write into the body of the rental agreement. So theres that.That's one of the first things. I cant even send a digital rental agreement because I want to customize each one from a template and I want my guests to be able to fill in different fields with the rental agreement.

Yes, to hosted website and a rate/minimums push with Channel Bridge.

Looking for the calendar where the "spot rates" show up. Having a list by day doesn't show a good picture.

Thank you, anyone for chiming in and saving me from myself. :)
Belladonna

Paul W
Mar 5, 2019 11:02 PM
OR Team Member Joined Jun, 2009 825 posts

Hi Belladonna,

We have some open tickets with you, so the conversation isn't over yet! We'll work through it.

On the renter agreements, the guest cannot fill in or write inside the body of the agreement. You need to change the renter agreement to embed field codes for what the body should say relative to the booking/guest in question.

What happens with our signature is that a unique PDF is stamped for the guest and an electronically signature with the guest name, IP address and date is stamped on top and bottom of the agreement. That PDF is stored on their booking for all of time. You can request/get new ones signed on the booking as well.

If you need to embed a certain piece of information in the renter agreement that the guest provides - like size or weight of pets or license plate of their car - you can do that by using custom field codes. The guest is presented with the custom field codes first to fill in and then that is shown in the agreement as a second step. They sign at the bottom, below the agreement, the stamped PDF is created.