Experience the difference of "Elite".

Hello from Charleston, SC

allison d
Feb 9, 2019 10:02 AM
Joined Jan, 2019 1 post

Good morning, It's a beautiful day in Charleston, SC. We own 3 STR's in the area. We have lived here our whole life and love helping our guests enjoy our charming city.
I am totally clueless of how to set up my properties, but I know I'm in good hands with Chris, Paul and the community of OwnerRez.
I am looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Thank you,
Allison Driggers
Charleston Rental Vacations

Janice T
Feb 9, 2019 3:00 PM
Joined Mar, 2016 63 posts

Welcome, Allison! My husband and I are from Greenville, SC (not natives, though). We love Charleston and visit as often as we get the chance. We have 3 rental cabins in Pigeon Forge, so we end up heading to Tennessee a lot now to take care of our properties. You will love OR once you get used to it. :)

-Janice Tabor
HighviewCabins.com

JTVRs
Feb 9, 2019 7:14 PM
Joined Jun, 2018 385 posts

I almost got my first job after college at Savannah River Plant (Aiken), but wound up in NY instead. I am several months away from launching 7-ish vacation rentals in PA. Including what I call the "Most Important Vacation Rental in America." The first owner was off the charts historically speaking. But no one knows who he is!

Yea it can look overwhelming, but what they do is really what the owner needs to do, and they appear to automate a lot of it as well as anyone.

My best advice is to go over the Support link with a fine tooth comb, and ask questions on the Forum --> https://www.ownerrez.com/support