Digital Media Specialist
Are you an awesome person that can perform a number of specialized tasks, including video screen recording, editing, writing blog articles, working on resource site pages, creating artwork for web pages/social posts, and more? If so, review the qualification below and apply! Oh, by the way - you can live anywhere and we have great benefits.
Experience the difference of “Elite.” OwnerRez is internationally recognized as a leader in the vacation rental industry for channel management, CRM, PM, accounting, messaging, and websites. Integrate with all major vacation rental channels to seamlessly sync availability, rates, rules, and listing content. Get your own modern fast website, process payments directly, manage inquiries, communication, and guest checkout with e-sign renter agreements.
Here at OwnerRez, we believe deeply in providing a quality product that focuses on customer success. As part of that, we have created a People-First* culture, and we believe in having honest transparent conversations with our team (ie. those that work here) and our customers. We believe in happiness more than a "growth at all costs" environment.
OwnerRez is seeking fast learners, comfortable using modern computer technology, who would like to work from home, for the position of Digital Media Specialist. As a virtual company, all OwnerRez employees work from home, which can be anywhere with a reliable Internet connection and good working environment.
As the Digital Media Specialist, you will work alongside the Head of Partnerships & Marketing to perform a number of specialized tasks. Video screen recording, editing, writing blog articles, working on resource site pages, creating artwork for web pages/social posts, and other media related tasks.
A large portion of your job will be to coordinate with the doc writers to create short educational support videos to help our customers understand all aspects of our system. For examples of these, take a look here. The Head of Partnerships & Marketing will work with you on these videos to structure a production pipeline that is efficient and produces maximum quality content.
This position also includes hosting webinars on an occasional basis. This may include setup, coordinating with the Engagement team to plan the dates/times, post webinar operations including reply link publishing and email blasting.
Dependent on production workload, you may also be asked to help out with marketing materials for email blast, upcoming events, webinars, and social posts.
Paul Hall, Head of Partnerships & Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create quality support videos.
- Write blog articles
- Create artwork for videos, site pages, webinars, and social posts.
- Collaborate with doc writers and other team members.
- Attend company meetings online.
- Maintain frequent contact with management and colleagues using online productivity tools.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Previous experience with video production.
- Ability to collaborate, accept feedback, and adapt accordingly.
- Comfortable live on camera for webinars/meetings.
- Experience with OwnerRez or property rental systems is preferred but not required. Applicants will receive training as necessary.
- Applicants must be courteous, friendly and professional.
- A high-speed Internet connection and quiet, private place to work is required.
Thank you for your interest in joining OwnerRez as a Digital Media Specialist! We are currently gathering information about candidates for this role. To move forward with your application, we’d appreciate your answers to the following questions on this form: