Hi, everyone! I wanted to point out an interesting interview that Matt Landau recently conducted inside the walls of HomeAway, FlipKey and TripAdvisor.
Matt asked the experts a number of important questions like:
- Can you share some of the most common mistakes or errors owners make on a regular basis?
- Can you name 2 or 3 of the most effective discounts/promotions you have observed?
- Do you have any specific advice about the order in which photos should be displayed?
- What's one thing very few existing members are aware of about your listing site?
- Can you show me some of your favorite and most effective listings?
The answers may surprise you.
Even if your listings are already perfect, you may still be interested to hear how the experts think. HomeAway controls a lot of guest access because of their enormous size. It's always good to know what they're thinking about as they expand and change their business model.
To read the full free report, go to VRLeap and view "VR Secrets Of The Trade".
If you're not familiar with Matt, he's a vacation rental owner based in Panama who writes about vacation rental marketing and management on a regular basis.