We are happy to announce our partnership with Golightly as a new first-class channel partner!
OwnerRez will be the channel manager, end to end, for your listings and bookings on Golightly. All your content (photos, amenities, descriptions), rates, rules, and availability automatically sync with Golightly. Also, you can take live bookings using your own credit card processing, and all guest communication is direct!
Who is Golightly, and what is their mission?
Golightly is a private club for women, requiring all members to be female. All bookings must be made by a vetted female member, but she can travel with whomever she wishes. If a property manager lists their properties with their wife or has a female property manager/owner who is happy to be the accountable member, she can list the properties under her Golightly profile. Their mission is to build the largest community of women who love to travel and provide them with a safe space to host, book accommodations, network, and support other women within the community.
- Internal Social network that fosters connection and conversations
- Networking via LinkedIn integration
- Exclusive events, Tours, and Retreats
- Unique activations and offers from their brand partners
- Custom travel content: web, social, and email
- Camila McConaughey & WoT Mothers Day giveaway
- Crabtree & Evelyn partner placements
- Facebook grant and monthly ad budget
- Host giveaways with Mycube Safes
- Jane Walker & IFundWomen First Women grant
- Virgin Voyages Ongoing Partnership
- AWS activate grant
Golightly currently has no listing fees and charges 3-5% to hosts and 8% to guests as fees. They also offer a diamond membership with 0% fees - they keep them low to support the mission.