Earlier today, we noticed that HomeAwayConnect syncs were failing again. Upon further investigation, it appears that HomeAwayConnect has rolled back the new UI changes they released last week and is now using the previous UI that was in place before that. We don't know if this change will be permanent or not, but we've updated our syncing code to go back to the previous mode. Only a few bookings failed to sync during our changes. We reset those bookings and confirmed that they were successful.
The OwnerRez Blog
A blog about our thoughts, services, upcoming features and the industry at large.
by Michelle J - June 21, 2012
The fastest, most-professional way to book is with OwnerRez, the leader in online vacation rental software. Sign up for your free account!
What is OwnerRez?
We are an online booking service for vacation rental property that helps managers and owners save time, create quotes and bookings faster, look professional and keep detailed records without needing an accountant or staff.
- Enhanced Autoresponders with Listing Site and Time of Day criteria
- Enhanced Surcharges, Discounts, and Add-Ons
- Portal access for owners and staff released!
- Gallimaufry of June enhancements
- Multiple PayPal accounts! Connect different PayPal accounts for different properties
- Encyclopedia of Vacation Rental Smart Door Locks
- New full width carousel mode added on hosted websites
- ResortLock/RemoteLock integrations added
- Send trigger emails based on the listing site (eg. sending "Airbnb clean-up" emails)
- Full integration for eRentalLock door locks
- Year view on bookings
- Building Regional Vacation Rental Listing Websites
- Facebook Tracking Pixel added, Google Analytics eCommerce tracking added
- Booking email search, grids, enhanced filtering and sorting
- Emerald Coast by Owner - new regional listing site
- An Open Letter from the Founders about Pricing (To Legacy Users)
- Share your widgets with a link -- no website required
- Year calendar widget released
- Rates, tables everywhere!
- Add-Ons are here! (Also known as "Optional Surcharges")