You can now select and customize holiday settings in OwnerRez! Go to Settings > Holidays to get started.
Holiday Lists for non-US Countries
Many users do not live in or manage vacation rentals in the United States. You can now subscribe to holiday lists from other countries other than the United States. We have prefilled holiday lists available for most of the countries that our users operate within, but if you need a different country just let us know.
It's entirely possible that our official lists of national holidays still won't cover the holidays you'd like to observe. We've got you covered. You can also enter your own holiday names, and the occurrence dates, directly - any holiday and any date you want.
Sometimes holidays occur on weekends. When that happens, it is customary to observe the holiday on Friday or Monday. Do you want your guests to be charged for the day-of, the observance day, or both days? It's up to you! We have settings for that.
Few other changes we slipped into this release:
- Updated the Repeat Guest badge to show 'Problem Guest' if there were previous bookings for the guest with Has Problem selected
- Updated the inquiry/Book Now widget so that date fields are first and quoting occurs in the middle
- Fixed the 3-cal widget so that start/end ribbon styling works on old browsers
- Fixed logout so that uses with multiple accounts don't see permission errors when switching logins
- Updated the inquiry/Book Now widget so that the submit buttons aren't disabled when clicking the browser back button